Wednesday 26 October 2011

A Good Lesbian Dating Site Men

A Good Lesbian Dating Site

Men VS Vibrator Now many moons ago when I was a sex charged tweenie. I used to dream about having my brave prince bed me and do all kinds of dirty things to my vagina.I mean the one thing I want from most men has the rest of the package attached.I don’t want them to talk, stay or even breath. I just want their penis and would be happy if it came unattached without male so to speak.


Why do I need a man? As far as I can see there is no reason for me to need a male in my life. I have all the security I need. I have great friends who love me dearly and I have a child from an previous bad relationship.So the only thing a male would be good for is sex (yes I know most aren’t even good at that) That’s where my favourite little men steps up to the plate. So to me the only thing a man can provide that I can’t provide myself is hassle.Long live the vibrator and long live sex toys.Eve AdamsEve Adams Adult toys.Eve Adams is owner of eveadams.com.au and a guru of adult toys for woman. www.eveadams.com.au


Related Articles -
sexual, sex, same sex, lesbian sex,

Blogger Labels: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment